Best Air Mattress – Air Mattress Reviews
Hi there! I’m Lisa, owner of many air mattresses and this air mattress review website. My husband and I love traveling very much, and we often bring our kids for outings and camping at every opportunity, because I’m a magazine writer and going places or getting close to nature helps me add flavor to my work. And we’ll bring our air mattresses with us. After buying our first air mattress, no more sleeping bags for us! Air mattresses are so much more comfortable.
Whether this is the first time you’re buying an air mattress, or you’re looking for a good air mattress to replace an old one, I hope my articles and air mattress reviews will help you.
How to Choose the Best Air Mattress
I always think of the air mattress as a portable bed. That’s because it is deflatable and easy to carry around with a bag, and it can be kept out of sight when you don’t need it. The air mattress can be a spare bed while traveling, a camp bed, or even a guest bed at home. The best air mattress should be comfortable, portable, easy to use, and made of durable material. I have had my share of punctured cheap air beds!
This is how I always buy my air mattresses:
- Purpose – Will you use it indoors or outdoors? There are different considerations to be made. If you’re using the air mattress for camping, read my guide post on How to Choose the Best Air Mattress for Camping.
- Size – Twin, queen or king? You would want to check the size of your tent if you’re using the air mattress for camping.
- Raised or On the Floor – Raised air mattresses are also called air beds and are easier to get into. The best air beds even have air coils for more stability.
- Manual Pump or Built-in Pump – It has to be pumped up, do you prefer the pump to be built in?
- Time of Inflation and Deflation – How fast do you need it to be? Most air mattresses take a few minutes to inflate.
- Other features – Some air mattresses come with foam top or flocked top, dual chambers, springs, and even repair kit.
Well, can’t fit everything in this page, so head over to my guide post.
Best Air Mattress Reviews
I’ve taken my air mattress everywhere – hotel rooms, camp sites, friends’ houses, and even out in the wild. Often I even bring more than one to spare. They feel almost as comfortable as traditional mattresses and definitely win over sleeping bags hands down. Here are some of the air mattress or air bed reviews I wrote for those that are worth recommending.
Queen Air Mattress Reviews
- Best Queen Size Air Mattress– The best air bed your guests will love.
- Best Budget Queen Air Mattress– A raised queen air bed that is very comfortable.
- Best Value Convertible Air Mattress– This is the one to get if you need versatility and good value. Good for one or two guests.
- Durable Queen Air Mattress– Puncture and stretch resistant air mattress.
Twin Air Mattress Reviews
- Best Twin Size Air Mattress– Good quality twin size air bed that will never go flat.
- Best Budget Twin Size Air Mattress– Raised air bed for one. Good price.
Camping Air Mattress Reviews
Are you still using sleeping bags for camping? Time to change to air mattresses! Camping is fun but roughing it is not, so get an air mattress that will help you and your family sleep better while camping.
- Best Camping Air Mattress– Great value. Best air mattress for camping.
- Best Air Mattress with Frame/Cot– Great for campers who don’t want their mattress on the floor.
Guest Air Bed Reviews
For guests you may want to consider these air beds. Raised air mattresses or air beds are more comfortable and works like the regular bed with proper bedding.
- Best Twin Air Bed– Raised air bed like a real bed for the guest.
- Best Queen Air Bed– Firm and lasting raised queen size air bed.
I will update my blog with more air mattresses reviews and everything about air mattresses, so you can check them out here.
Top Air Mattresses & Air Beds
The all-time favorite air mattresses that are top rated and best selling both online and in the stores. These come in different price ranges so you’ll be bound to find one that suits your budget. Do check out the Coleman 4-in-1 for a great value and versatility.
Best Air Mattress Brands
I know some of us like to choose things by their brands, because a known brand is often a good indicator in quality. Aerobed is the more high end name while Intex strives to provide competition at a more affordable price. Coleman focuses more on camping needs if that’s what you’re looking for. Nowadays new brands are coming up as good air mattresses too.
Well, that’s all for now, and remember to go to my blog for more best buy recommendations, air mattressguide, reviews and where to get then best deals.